Create an Account & Submit Exam Applications
Before creating an account, gather the following information:
- Your personal and employer address information.
- Any trainer or license numbers.
- Scans of completed and signed affidavits, waivers, or other documentation in JPEG or PDF format.
Get started now by creating an account.
(Detailed steps to register are also available in "Help for Users" on this page under "Online Help")
- Create an Account (click on "User Registration" or "Account," in "Create an Account Box")
- Create Application (in top menu bar or click "Application" under "Welcome to Dashboard")
- Select exam(s); Upload required paperwork for selected exam(s)
- Schedule exam(s)-SELECT ONLINE OPTION; Pay for exam(s)
- Applications are reviewed; an email will be sent with application status.
- Approved: two emails will be sent, one from PACER-instructions on the "Next Steps;" one from Canvas, email@example.com, with an invitation to the testing site.
- If denied, an email will be sent with instructions on how to proceed.
Exams are hosted in Canvas; accessible 24/7. Grades will be available on the PACER "Dashboard."
What We Offer
This website provides everything you need for complete management of your pesticide license exam requirements. With an account, you can:
- Submit an application for NJDEP certification exams.
- Pay, schedule, and take your licensing exams online or in-person. (Please note: Exam payments are not refundable and online exams have minimum computer requirements.)
- Receive notifications of your renewal deadlines.
- Have your results passed on to the NJDEP.
* Hardware and software requirements for online exams.