Help for Business Managers
Make sure you have the following items ready for each employee before you begin the business manager exam application:
- The business license number, name and address of business.
- Your employee(s) name, address, social security number and phone number.
- The required prerequisite documents for each specific exam(s) saved in PDF, JPG, or PNG format. (Other file types will not be accepted) for each employee This may include Category Training Completion, OJT Verification Form, Basic Pesticide Training Certificate, and/or Work Experience Affidavit.
- If you are not sure which documents are needed, go to https://www.nj.gov/dep/enforcement/pcp/bpo-appcom.htm#part2 to find out.
Create an Account (for new users) for NJDEP Pesticide Licensing Exam Application
- Click “User Registration” (you can also click “Account” in the Create an Account Box)
- Every person taking an exam must be registered.
- If there are any issues with your application, a bar will appear on the top of the page indicating there is a problem. Corrections need to be made before you can proceed.
- Fill out application/Click “Submit.”/ “Login” from here (or go to the “Login” in the top navigation bar)
Log in to an Existing Account (for returning users)
- Click “Login” in the top navigation bar.
- Enter your username and password. If you have forgotten your username and/or password, use the links provided to recover your credentials.
- Click “Login.” This will bring you to your “Dashboard"
- To add new employee, go to “Employee Accounts” and click “Create Account.” Click “Edit” to edit accounts.
- To update current employee, go to DEP license data, check box next to employee, click “Create Account”.
Create Group Application
- From the dashboard, click “Create Group Application” on the top navigation.
- Under Add Exam Session, select the session you would like to apply for by clicking on the down arrow. This will give you a list of exam locations, dates and times.
- Go to Employee, hit the down arrow and hi-light the employee you would like to select.
- Go to Exam, hit the down arrow to see the list of exams offered, highlight the exam.
- Go to Document Type, select the type of document that will be downloaded (OTJ verification form, work experience affidavit, basic training certification).
- Select Upload File, attach the appropriate file (all files must be in PDF, JPG, or PNG format to be uploaded. Other file types will not be accepted)
- Click “Add to List”
- Employee with appear under the “List of Users”.
- Repeat steps to add additional employees (if employees are taking the same exams, just change the employee name and upload correct paperwork). If you need to cancel or change the date and/or time of the exam, go to the employee and click “Delete”. The proper paperwork will need to be uploaded again.
- Click “Review Cart” button to schedule your selection(s). This will bring you to the “Group Exam Sessions Payment” page.
Confirm your exam selection
- On the “Group Exam Sessions Payment” page, you will see the information (including cost) for the scheduled exam(s).
- Select “Payment Method” and Click “Complete Payment.”
Forms of Payment
- Payment can be in the form of credit card, purchase order or ACH account.
- Purchase Order
ATTN: PEST EXAMS
- Enter PO date, PO number and a PO image or PDF.
- Please send original PO to the following address:
- NOTE: At any time, you can hit the “Cancel Order” button to delete the form of payment but not the scheduled exams.
OCPE Rutgers University
102 Ryders Lane
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Your exam scheduling is complete, waiting for approval
- Click on “Dashboard” in the top navigation and you will see your scheduled exams listed under “Upcoming Employee Exams.”
- You will also receive a payment confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep this email for your records.
Receive application confirmation and approval
- After the application(s) is/are submitted, you will receive an automated email confirming your application submission.
- The application(s) will be reviewed by a proctor, and you will receive an email containing the proctor’s decision (within 2-3 days)
- If an exam application is approved, the applicant is ready to sit for the exam (this will be on your Dashboard under “Upcoming Employee Exams”).
- If the exam application is declined, you will receive an email detailing the reason the application was rejected and steps for remedying the issue (this will be on your Dashboard under “Decline Exam Applications”, click on the employee that is declined). Follow the instructions and then resubmit your application.
|Hours of Operation:||Monday-Friday, 8 AM-4:30PM|
|Phone:||848-932-9271 Option 7.|